STRIVE Training Academy provides a range of Youth & Adult training programes.
We are registered and accredited with NZQA and the trust has a ‘preferred provider status’ with Child, Youth & Family.
To introduce the idea that there’s no free lunch, we sell $2 Lunches on site. Transport to and from homes is also available.
Youth Training –
- Youth Choices: This 40-week course offers National Certificates Level 1 in Work & Community Skills, as well as Educational Achievement
- Young People Owning Direction: This 40-week course offers National Certificates Level 1 & 2 in Educational Achievement
Adult Training –
- Learning Nest: A 48-week course that focuses on teaching the learner how to learn
- Language & Literacy Skills L1: A 48-week course that focuses on achieving a combination of ESOL & Supported Learning Level 1 unit standards towards the National Certificate in Work & Community Skills
- Language & Literacy Skills L2: A 48 week course focusing on a higher level of ESOL unit standards & achieving or completing the National Certificate in Work & Community Skills Level 1 & gaining unit standard towards the National Certificate in Employment Skills
For more information contact us or visit our website.