Blomfield Signs has been in business for 50 years. Founded by the late Van Blomfield and his son Colin until 1990 when new owner Jonathan Maitland bought the company.
Blomfield Signs are founding members of the New Zealand Sign and Display Association which is for you, the Client, a reassurance of quality and service.
Jonathan has been at Blomfield since he started his apprenticeship over 30 years ago or Zane Neil who has also been with Blomfield since he started his apprenticeship 19 years ago.
All of our employees are trained at Blomfield signs as apprentice sign writers through to trades people.
This insures top quality workmanship and service to our valued customers:
- Nationwide Signage Service
- Quotations through to completion
- Project management
- Vehicles (Fleet signage)
- Building Signage (Shopfronts, Walls, Windows)
- Wide Format digital printing
- Illuminated light box signs
- 3D Lettering (Exterior, Interior, P.V.C., Brass, Acrylic, Aluminium)
- Gold Leaf
- Traditional Hand Lettering
- Banners/Billboards/Roll-Up Displays
- Sandwich Boards
- Variatex Changeable letters system
- Meet and Greet boards
- Sandblast, etched window vinyl
- Sandblast, etched digitally printed window vinyl
Give us a call and discuss your signage requirements with our experienced team today!